The Corn Is Safe

Man it sounds windy today. It's nice and sunny but only 35 right now. I don't think it's supposed to get too much warmer today. Tomorrow is supposed to be pretty good though...53 I believe. I can't wait until it's consistently in the 60's...yessssss.

I've been riding my bike with Savannah almost everyday now, and my body is feeling it....all winter being sedentary is taking its toll on me lol. Too bad I don't have the willpower to go jogging or something...I is the lazy.

I'm houngry. Tonight we are going to have cheese lasagna with italian sausage links and garlic bread. I should have laid out some chicken because ive been wanting to make this recipe from Giada for awhile...

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/giada-de-laurentiis/grilled-chicken-and-avocado-napoleons-recipe/index.html

I didn't get the dang avocado though, and i'm going to use spring greens instead of spinach. I bought this huge container of organic spring greens (not because i'm an organic nut, but it was a better value) I don't want that stuff to go bad. I always buy veggies and crap tht end up going bad before I eat them because we eat out soooo much. We always say we aren't gonna eat out, besides once a week, but never stick with it.

I hope there is a Midnight Showing of Scream 4...man i'm so excited. I guess no big deal if there isn't...actually now that I think of it, maybe I don't want to go to a midnight showing because the day it comes out is me and don's 6 year anniversary, and I want to make a day of it! Crazy that it's been 6 years now.

Anyhoo thats about all i have to say for now.

0 comments:



Post a Comment