Man....

I feel all anxiety and mad and rage. Those stupid poll things on facebook, well the one going around about "do you support gay rights"

When I see people on my friends list (or even those not on my friends list) vote "No" for "should gays have equal rights?" it BOILS MY BLOOD!!!!!!!!

It makes me so mad, and sad, and ANGRY so so so angry and sad for their ignorance, and MAD at their stupidity. It makes me mad when people think that ANY certain people shouldn't have equal rights (like women, fat people, black people etc.) but man, the gay rights thing really gets me. How could you not think a person should be treated equally just because they are attracted to one sex or the other?? WHO FUCKING CARES?!?! Worry about your own god damn life? People should be able to be with who they want to be with without being hated on. It really blows my mind how ignorant some people can be...especially where I live now. I swear people are fucking STUPID here when it comes to tolerance. Unless you are white and catholic, you will be discriminated against. I can't understand how people can be so hateful...it is so sad.

What if your beloved son, daughter, grandchild turned out to be gay? Would you disown them (and I know some people would, and it breaks my heart)Would you want people like yourself hating them and thinking they shouldnt have the same rights as everyone else??


Bleghhhh I can't even write about this anymore, it's so upsetting

1 comments:



Amber said...

Yeah, I would be angry, too. Honestly, I don't use facebook so I don't come across this exact situation, but it makes me sad when I do come across situations similar to this. I don't really get angry, I just feel sad for the people that have grown up to be so ignorant.

Post a Comment