Memorial Day Weekend

The weekend was pretty fun. We had a fire on sat and sunday nite. I dont really remember much of the weekend (my mind is going. Saturday me and Savannah wanted a fire at nite, but don had boxing on so dons dad decided to start it at like 4 or so and all the guys sat around the fire while me and savannah rode bikes or whatever, and then later on sat around the fire and made hot dogs and s'mores. We also had these HUGE marshmallows...like not quite the size of my fist. They were fun for every once in awhile, but the normal ones have better flavor. Ive been getting lots of sun. Yesterday i got too much and it turned into an itchy splotchy rash. It kinda itches on my back too, but not nearly as much as my front. It was only 75 yesterday but felt like 85. Me and Savannah decided to take a dip in her pool that was only 68 degrees. It was colddd. We didnt stay in too long. I cant really think of much to write because my head hurts and my mind is kind of mush right now so ill just post pics from the weekend.

The view of our street from Division
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

ughhh my chunklegs
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Whats this?
Photobucket

Oh just some normal fountain...
Photobucket

See you drop the ball in here...
Photobucket

Fireworks36 Pictures, Images and Photos


yeah don thought it was just a fountain so he lit it and it was a normal firework, and then savannah got all scared that the cops were coming

0 comments:



Post a Comment