Mothers Day Madness!!

So yesterday was mothers day. It was the usual getup, with everyone coming over, except this time dons mom didnt have to do quite AS much work, but she still had to cook mashed potatoes haha. I think that maybe next mothers day everyone should bring somthing so all that has to be done is the grilling. I made veggie pizza, brownies, and lemon bars. It was my first time with the lemon bars and they were super easy, and good too. I got a new microplane.....it zests soooo gooddddd i love it!!

I got a bike the other day. It was so hard to find one the right size for me because im so short. The one I ended up getting is still a little big, and its a 15 speed mountain bike which i have no use for, but oh well. Maybe I should have tried to sit on one of the cruisers to see how big they are, and maybe i could have fit on them. I need to get a new seat for my bike because it hurts my butt too bad. I currently have a hot pink pillow tied to the seat...it looks awesome...im sure im the envy of the neighborhood.

Guy (savannahs dad)came over yesterday and talked to dons dad, and i think things are good now. They seemed ok from where I was standing, and i guess he stayed over there until 9m. For those who dont know, there was a big falling out last winter, and they hadnt talked since.

(PICS COMING SOON...MY COMPUTER IS BEING DUMB)

0 comments:



Post a Comment