Didn't I blow your mind this time?

Last nite Mandi, and I were coming home from Target, and noticed a commotion of cop cars and fire trucks and spotlights going on, on a side street. We wondered what was going on, but didn't find anything out that nite. Well this morning Don had told me that a well known guy around here, was hit and killed. He grew up here and lived here his whole life. He was blind, and sang in the church choir. It's really sad. Especially sad, since (i think...im not sure) that it may have been a hit and run. WHO DOES THAT?

I feel like such a bum today. I need to clean my house. I was planning on cleaning my kitchen a few minutes ago, but opened my dishwasher to put the dishes away, and noticed that the little compartment had only partially opened up, and the dishwasher tablet was stuck gooey to the inside and hadn't released....like so many times before. The top rack is also falling down and unhinged from the roller, and I don't know how to fix it. The little begs on the bottom rack are rusting off as well. I think it's almost time for a new dishwasher. A lot of the times it doesn't even get the dishes clean....very irritating.

After I get the kitchen and some of the house clean, i'm going to make my pimento cheese. I can't wait to taste it again...its been a loooong time. I don't think i've had it since I was 11 or maybe even younger. They surprisingly sell it up here, but after looking at the ingredient list, I was VERY put off, and decided to make it myself since there are only a few ingredients.

After a year of not caring about it, and not wanting it at all, I finally broke down yesterday and bought the Urban Decay Naked Palette.



I'm glad I waited because it used to have a double ended eyeliner instead of the brush, and I would MUCH rather have the brush (not that I need anymore makeup brushes)The price was pretty steep at $48, but I wanted it reeeally bad, and then if I want something that bad, and don't get it, i'll get really bad anxiety and my mind wont turn off, and i'll just keep thinking about it and thinking about it.

Me and Mandi both got these new m&m's last nite. The are m&m's Premiums Chocolate Trio. They have a new "soft shimmering shell" It's a marbled looking shimmery purple shell, and its soft....very super thin layer of coating. Anyhoo its dark chocolate, white chocolate, and then a milk chocolate center. They are bigger than normal m&m's and they are DELICIOUS!!!!


anyhoo thats all i have to say

0 comments:



Post a Comment