Poor Japan

So yeah...Japan got hit with an 8.9 magnitude earthquake and then a tsunami hit and just devastated everywhere. 200-300 people are already dead. The tsunami is also supposed to hit Hawaii, Oregon, California, and Washington. Crazy...I hope it doesn't do much more damage. The footage of it hitting Japan is nuts...it's so sad. It's the 7th largest earthquake EVER RECORDED.

I've been up since like 5:30am...wtf right? Don came in to tell me what pick he got for fantasy baseball (6th)and I guess I just wasn't tired anymore, so I got up. Now i'm starving. Whenever I get up too early I get so hungry that I actually get extremely nauseous...I feel like im gonna hurl.

It's gonna finally start warming up (not much) but it's a start. Supposed to get up to 40 today, and then next week for 3 days it will be in the upper 40's. I can't wait for this dang snow to melt...I'm sick of seeing all the cold dirty white.

I'm gonna make some Pimento Cheese Spread today. I haven't had it since I was little, but we used to get it all the time when I went fishing with my dad.

Well thats all i have to say for now

0 comments:



Post a Comment